You don’t have to live in Rush City to participate in the Rush City Education Foundation. If your heart is still in Rush City, you have fond memories of your school years in Rush City, a particular subject or teacher impacted your life, or you want to contribute to students in the Rush City Schools, please support the Rush City Education Foundation.
- Planning a reunion? Contact the foundation for ideas on linking reunion activities to a charitable gift that will directly benefit Rush City students.
- Add your name to the list of Foundation volunteers and participate with other alumni at special celebrations and fund-raising events. See our Events section for upcoming opportunities.
- Let your classmates know about the Foundation.
- Make a contribution to fund academic departments or activities that made a difference in your life. From music to reading, language to chemistry, our grants will fund learning opportunities across all disciplines. To make a donation, click here.
- Say thanks to a teacher or district employee who made a difference in your life by giving a Gratitude Gift to the Foundation. To make a Gratitude Gift, click here.
- Remember a loved one or friend by giving a gift to the Foundation. To make a Memorial Donation, click here.