Fall 2017 deadline: October 26, 2017
Spring 2018 deadline: January 25, 2018
- All professional PreK-12 staff of Rush City Schools are eligible to apply.
- Projects should show measurable impact and outcome–objectives of the project.
- All materials should be appropriate for school use.
- Include a reasonable budget outlining all costs, including any in-kind contributions.
- include any involvement of others (students, parents, volunteers).
- State any long-term, positive impact this project will have.
- Show how the project is unique, innovative, or creative.
- Include a timeline for your project.
- Discuss project with supervising Principal and Superintendent.
Preference will be given to projects that:
- Have unique or innovative components (i.e. pilot projects, model programs, experimental efforts, or creative program that enhance the educational experience.
- Are new and have never been funded through the district budget.
- Require start-up support rather than on-going funding. (Applications may apply for additional funding in another calendar year, but should not rely on RCEF for any subsequent funding.)
- Enhance the learning experience for many students, not just a few individuals.
- Renovation of buildings and grounds
- Tuition for academic degree programs
- Mandated programs/activities
- Sports programs (unless part of a health and wellness program)
- Paid positions
- Supplanting school budget items